Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day Brag Tag

Mother's Day is Rapidly Approaching.. so I have started working on my Mother's Day gifts.. and I had to give my Mommy hers early!
So here it is a
hand made tote bag
that I made with a bonus BRAG TAG!
Pin It
These were sooo easy to make!  
Ingredients
Pick Your Plum tags
Photos
Fabric 
Keychain Ring
Paint
Scrapbook Paper
Mod Podge

Start by painting your tags.
When they are dry, Mod Podge your picture
 to the front.
Next trace your tag onto scrapbook paper.
Then punch a hole in it and Mod Podge it
 to the back.
Then I had each of the kids write a special note on the back.


While everything dried I made the brag tag holder.
I started with a long strip of fabric that was 4" wide.
I folded it in half and ironed it.
Then I unfolded it and folded both sides into the middle and ironed again.
Next I folded it back in half and ironed it.
Then I sewed it,
added the ring,
and sewed it onto the handle.
Viola!
Now being the disorganized mess that I am .. I forgot to take a pic of the whole thing together.. Uggh .. but I promise it's REALLY cute!
And, my Mommy LOVED it!
I am sharing with

SixSistersStuff.com It's Overflowing


Serenity you
Love,
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

1 comment: