Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hoo Are You? #15

Here is this week's Hoo are you tuesday with Night Owl Crafting @ http://nightowlcrafting.blogspot.com/2010/09/hoo-are-you-15.html
I am soo happy it's back!


1. What is your Zodiac sign?
I am born on March 20 which makes me a Pisces on the Aries cusp.  Which means that I am a little bit of both.. or half crazy.. either way you want to look at it!
2. Name 3 things that are always in your purse besides your wallet.
Cell Phone
Rescue inhaler for Asthma emergencies
Keys so I can find them later!


3. Which magazines do you look at the most?
My favorite magazines are Martha Stewart Living, Runner's World and Family Fun.


4. Do you pluck or get your eyebrows waxed?
I get my eyebrows waxed.. so much better to do it ALL at once than to suffer repeatedly!


5. How often do you go grocery shopping?
I go grocery shopping atleast once a week, although I rotate the stores.  Sometimes I go to BJS, other times I go to Shoprite and still other days I go to the farmers market.  All depends on what I need!

Tune in next week for more exciting questions and answers!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

4 comments:

  1. my husband loves runners world! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Martha Stewart magazine!!!! I love it, too. But I hate that I can't get anything I try to look even 1/3 as good as anything she does. Drives me bonkers!! I do love Family Fun though. I just wish I was talented enough for Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Robyn there. Martha is way to perfect for me lol.. We don't get Martha over here, but if we did, I don't think I would buy it when you can get her updates online.. (which is were I go for a perfect fix).. I do have Martha's books and I haven't even attempted anything from them yet lol. Bonkers is what I think I would go trying to get the Martha finish lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree completely about the waxing! I like Martha as well, but I don't even try to make it look as good as hers! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete