Friday, September 10, 2010

That Darn Hot Glue Gun!

 For days now I have been frantically looking for my hot glue gun.  I have now torn apart my ENTIRE house looking for any one of my ever elusive hot glue guns.. there are 4 in total.  After spending hours I have been unsuccessful and so I decided that it was time to purchase a new one. 

I feel kinda wasteful about it but when I find my other glue guns I am going to donate atleast 2 of them to someone else's crafting cause.  Any takers let me know! 
Of course, now that said glue gun is in my possession I am sure to find All of the missing guns!  The reason that I wanted to glue gun sooo badly was because I wanted to make a fall wreath for my door.  As I may have mentioned this is the first real fall that I will be in my new house and I want it to be special!
So I fired up my new gun and got to work.  I once again I went to my fall stash reserves and found some really cute items.

I put them all together and made this cute wreath for my door!  Yeah!

Most of my fall stash is now busted!  All I have left now is a couple of pumpkin buckets and some scarecrows.  I am going to use one of the pumpkin buckets as a gift for a new neighbor.  Of course it will be filled with some homemade banana bread and a cute scarecrow! 
Here's where I am linkin up : Plant a Pumkin Seed party @ http://punkinseedproductions.blogspot.com/
and The DIY Showoff Fall Festival @ http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/
and at Make it Fabulous Friday @ http://mommaskindacrafty.blogspot.com/
and A Crafty Soiree @ http://www.yesterdayontuesday.com/
Happy Decorating!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. I too would be lost without my glue gun-and I only have 1! I love how your wreath turned out! I havent gotten around to making one yet for fall but this is good inspiration! Come link up with Make It Fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great stuff in your stash! I know it's kinda low now but hey that's what a stash if for, right☺ The wreath came out great and I love the idea to hang the large initial in the middle. Thank you for joining us at A Crafty Soiree! I hope to see you next week too!

    ReplyDelete