Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Very First Dress!

Whoo hoo!  
That's it.. that's all I've got.. cause I'm soo excited that I made my VERY first dress!
Pin It 
I have had many failed attempts at skirts.. but this was EASY!  
Just two pieces that I sewed together
with an elastic and a button in the back for easy fitting.
And of course a BIG giant ruffle,
'cause let's face it, no outfit is complete without one!
And as you can tell, my sweet friend Grace really LOVES it.
I'm soo happy I decided to bond with my sewing machine.. *sigh*
I am sharing with
Beyond The Picket Fence Thursday Favorite Things
My Favorite Finds Embracing Change
Gingerly Made
Katie's Nesting Spot


Love,
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

7 comments:

  1. You did a great job! Awesome little model you have there, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colors! Congrats on the bonding....mine just died a week or two ago in the middle of some projects and so I am trying to learn to love my neighbor's machine until we figure out what to do. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Amie! The little one is adorable in that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is so adorable! Great job. Thank you so much for coming by and linking up to the Pinworthy Projects Party!

    ReplyDelete