Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Feature: Bluebird Cottage Designs

Today's Featured Guest is
Jennifer Dawn--
I have a small Etsy Shop--Bluebird Cottage Designs--where I sell accessories for ladies
Orange Mum Cabochon and Bronze Filigree Adjustable Ring
 of all ages and outfits for the little ones.
Nautical Onesie or T-shirt with Sailboat Applique (Made to Order)Lacy Skirt (Made to Order with 6 Fabric Choices)Timothy Necktie Onesie (Made to Order)

 It is really a labor of love that I do strictly for fun and to help support a cause I'm very passionate about. A portion of every sale goes to People for Care and Learning, an amazing humanitarian organization. Right now they are on a tremendous mission to build a city in Cambodia that will provide homes and a sustainable community for thousands. That is something that I wanted to get on board with, so I made a commitment to help through the shop's proceeds. 

 Aside from the Etsy Shop, I am also the face behind the blog "The Life Of Jennifer Dawn" where I share snapshots of my life and my family,
 an assortment of craft and sewing projects,
 recipes, 
and tales from mommydom. 
 You can also find me on "Making the World Cuter" where I serve as the sewing contributor. Blogging and crafting are fantastic, but my favorite times are those spent with the loves of my life--my husband and three children.

Want to know more? Stop by the SHOP or BLOG anytime to visit!

Jennifer was generous enough to send me some of her gorgeous jewelry from her new collection
Pink and Green Daisy Bobby Pin Set
This collection features beautiful Cachabons as necklaces,
Mint Green Daisy Cabochon Necklace
Bobby pins
Pink and Green Daisy Bobby Pin Set
and earrings.
Purple Daisy Earrings
For my review, Jennifer let me pick out something from the 
Oh My Daisy collection 
and something for my little girl which was just soo thoughtful! 
A few days later our lovely package arrived! 
 I gave the box to my little girl.
who politely ripped it open..
and was surprised with these lovely earrings
which have not left her ears since she GOT them!
And then I opened my package..
a gorgeous PINK necklace.. you could say Pink is my signature color!
I just love these beautiful high quality pieces.. I have gotten tons of compliments on my necklace~

Hope you enjoyed meeting Jennifer Dawn!
Stop by and give a big Pink Hippo hello~
And if you have a blog or etsy shop and would like to be featured email me at 
amieirwin(dot)yahoo(dot)com
Love, 
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

3 comments:

  1. This is looking really great! Those earrings and necklace flowers that Jennifer made are simply adorable. Gotta run over and visit her now... :)

    hugs xx
    Crystelle

    Crystelle Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooove this earrings. They are so cute and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that daisy necklace and had to have one...so I bought one this morning :) now I want the yellow one in her shop too.

    ReplyDelete