Thursday, March 7, 2013

Lucky Wreath!

Lucky You.. I actually have a project today.. woo hoo!
Pin It 
Lucky me, I get a lovely St. Patty's day wreath out of the deal!
Want to make one.. here's how.
Supplies
Wreath (dollar store)
Ribbon
Burlap 
Fabric 
Lace
Steam a Seam
Pearls and Rhinestones
Sewing Machine
Hot Glue Gun
Now my picture is a bit deceiving as I only used the green fabric, cause half way through I changed my mind!
Start by cutting your burlap into strips and wrapping it around your wreath.
Next cut your banner pieces from your burlap.
I used my Cricut to cut the word Lucky,
then pinned it onto my fabric that was attached to my Steam a Seam
and cut it out.
Next iron it onto the banner.
Then pin your banner onto the lace
and sew it together.
Then glue it onto your wreath.
Next I made a whole pile of fabric and lace flowers, and some chiffon lace roses from my 
which I hot glued
 onto the wreath.
Then hang it up and admire it!
Hope this post brings some good luck your way!
I am sharing with these fun parties
Gingerly Made
Somewhat Simple

Simply Dream & Create
A Glimpse Inside

 photo blogbutton_zpsb1fa0f6d.jpg Domestic Superhero
xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

10 comments:

  1. Wow Amie this is awesome!! I want to make this right now :-) I would love for you to come by and link this or another project at my brand new link party, starting this morning!! Hope to see you! http://domesticsuperhero.com/2013/03/07/domestic-superhero-sharing-thursday-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that?! Stopping by from Domestic Superhero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your wreath at Domestic Superhero's party ... very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this wreath with the lace flowers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling wreath! I love the flowers and lace with the burlap. Thanks for the step by step, too.
    I found you today thru the Linky Party at Simply Dream and Create, where I'm #1. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
    ~ Megin of VMG206
    www.vmg206.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I think I have that scrapbook paper. Thanks for sharing and have a fun time.
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks again for stopping by to share this! I seriously need to make this asap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and just to let you know, this was one of the most popular posts during my link party last week! I am going to be featuring this project tomorrow! Please stop by and check it out! Thanks!!

      Delete