Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mod Podge Bunny Boot Bouquets

I bought these cute paper mache boots at Michaels and thought that they would be adorable for some spring or Easter bouquets.  So here they are!

Pin It 
Want to make some?  These are super easy!
Ingredients
Paper Mache Boots
Mod Podge
Scrapbook Paper
Paint
Washi Tape

Tools
Paint Brush
Bunny Craft Punch
Start by painting your boots.  I used Martha Stewart pearl pink.
Next add some detail by painting the bottoms and top section in a coordinating color.
I used a rubber band to make a neat edge.
Then punch your bunnies (no bunnies were hurt in the making of these boots!)
Mod Podge them onto your boots
until they are covered. 
Add a strip of washi tape
so they look like this.
Last fill them with flowers of your choice... 

now normally mine would have been handmade but I'm running out of time here!
I am sharing with
PIN MEme
My Turn (for us)

Love,
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

2 comments:

  1. Amie, these are absolutely adorable! You've inspired me to be on the look out for new Mod Podge projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought those were real boots! So cute! Thanks for sharing this at my Pin Me Linky Party. I hope you come visit & link again.

    ReplyDelete