Saturday, July 23, 2011

Stashbusting Inspiration

Okay.. obviously stashbusting September doesn't start until September.. but signups are starting NOW.. so I thought that I would offer a stashbusting project that I have been thinking about doing for a LOOOOONG time!  This is the crafty kick in the butt that I needed!
So here it is .. my dino speciman art!

No.. I don't have any dino rooms in the making.. but I just love dino art and found these sweet dinos at the $1 store and had to have them!
So here is what I used from my stash..
Boy paper, wood dinos, canvas, paint and glue.
First I glued a piece of leafy looking paper to my canvas.

Next I painted all of my outside edges brown.

Then I glued patterned paper onto my wood dinos.

Last I glued my dinos onto my canvas.

Yay.. a cute project and a stash bust!  Hooray.. now if you want to join in the fun don't forget to stop by here




and add your name to the list!
I am sharing with

Photobucket

 
Love,
Pinkapotamus

1 comment:

  1. Wickedly awesome! Love the dinos. Your crafts are always adorable AmieAnn. Thanks for linking this up to my Wickedly Crafty Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete