Monday, February 4, 2013

Pink Hippo Party #113

Happy Monday Pink Hippos!
Anyone remember last year's CRAFTERBOWL?
Photobucket

Well, if not let me remind you!


Each week two "players" face off in a secret ingredient challenge.  
The "Fans" vote for their favorite crafter.  
The winner moves onto the playoffs!  
Once all of the crafters have competed all of the winners will compete for Crafterbowl Glory!

Last year we had over 20,000 views!  So if you are up for a little competition you can sign up HERE

If you are interested in promoting your ETSY shop and would like to donate a prize for our competitors email me at amieirwin@yahoo.com
You get a sponsorship post and your button on my side bar!
Now let's let this Pink Hippo Party started!
Link up, Grab a button, be a Follower and share some LOVE!

Pink Hippo Party
Love,
Pinkapotamus

9 comments:

  1. Good morning, Amie! Thank you for hosting this fun party! I'd love to offer a prize for your Crafter Bowl. -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wonderful party!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and letting us get our hippo on! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Following via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, for another wonderful link party!!!
    Have a fabulous week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Crafterbowl sounds super interesting! How much time do the contestants get to complete their projects?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for having us! I am your newest likes on facebook, following via my blog's page and my personal page and I would be giddy if you'd like me Amie!
    Beth @ The First Year Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much for hosting another great party! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry I accidentally got your link pages mixed up and posted my projects on the other page! Please forgive me and delete them if you can. I would like to enter the Crafter Challenge! Thanks Stacey www.realsouthernliving.com

    ReplyDelete