Monday, November 25, 2013

Pink Hippo Party Four!

Happy Monday Pink Hippos!
I had a VERY crafty busy week getting for my first craft show of the season!
Here are this week's features:
Pin It
1.  Virginia from Artsy Va Va with her gorgeous upcycled candle holders
2.  Cheryl from Sew Can Do with her lovely gilded reindeer vases
3. Lisa from Vintage Celebrations with her beautiful decorated tin can candle holders
Now it's your turn to be featured.. link up, grab a button, be a follower.. just have FUN~
Pink Hippo Party

xoxo
Amie @ Pinkapotamus

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my candle holders! I tried to link up today but it keeps showing an error message. That happened on another site too so I don't know if it is on my end or something with the Linky. I'll try again later!

    I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for featuring my Gilded Reindeer Vases! I've got your button on my Featured On page:)

    ReplyDelete