Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Diaper Trike Revisited!

My most popular post EVER has been this diaper trike
It has been pinned a bunch of times and is the
#3 most viewed diaper trike on Google!  So amazing to me! 
Anyhow.. another girlfriend asked me to make one for her friend so here is another one that I just finished today!
Thought I would share since I haven't had time to craft much else lately.. sick kids are not conducive to crafting!
But I promise if you stop by later this week.. I should have some fun Christmasy stuff for you!
I am sharing with
{Junk in their Trunk}



Love,
Pinkapotamus

5 comments:

  1. Oh my giddy aunt! How the heck have I missed this?! This is so cute, my sister is due to pop any time now, might try this as a pressie for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this trike diaper cake! I have never seen one done like this and it is aweswome! Thanks for sharing with tiarasandbowties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this when you posted it on facebook:)! Thank you so much for linking up to Upcycled Awesome and Everything Else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that thing is incredible no wonder it's so popular I'd love it if you would add this to my link party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/search/label/WWWMW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Featured your Trike at Awesome Inspirations this week! Love it!

    ReplyDelete