Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hoo Are You #60

Welcome to another exciting edition of Hoo Are You.. hosted as always by the lovely Leslie @
NightOwlCrafting
1. Do you type on a keyboard the correct way or do you peck like a cute little chick?
I use the keyboard the right way.. so it makes it easy and fast to type up all of my fun blog posts!  Yay!

2. Typically how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It takes me about 10-15 minutes depending on whether or not I decide to dry my hair.. showering and throwing on my house wife rags doesn't take much time!

3. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick?
I am a lip gloss girl.. I think lipstick is a little to drying on my lips.

4. Do you take clothes to the dry cleaner or wash them yourself even if they say dry clean only?
Dry clean only?.. what's that ?.. I am strictly a wash and wear kind of girl!  My only dry clean only item was my wedding dress.

5. Do you prefer Wal Mart or Target.
Depends on what I need.. but on a regular basis I prefer
Wal Mart.. Target gets saved for  special occasion.. like a date night cause there's Starbucks!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

3 comments:

  1. I love starbucks in targets. when we go to a target i make sure its one with a SB just so we HAVE to get something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your answers are similar to mine! LOL It takes me 10-15 minutes to get ready, I am a lip gloss girl, and I am a wash and wear kind of girl too! Good answers my friend! :) Have a good day!

    Ruthie @ Tattered Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from NOC, great blog! I take the same amount to get ready too!
    Check out my blog, hope you will follow along!

    Stefanie
    http://excusemeatthetableandplease.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete