Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Under 300 Followers Blog Hop #8

Well, it's Thursdays Pink Hippos.. and you know what that means?  It's time once again for the Under 300 Followers Blog Hop..
A Super fun hop to meet and greet with other new bloggers and make some new bloggy Friends!
So let's meet this week's Featured Blogger!

Hi, I am Nancy, and I blog over at Owen's Olivia.  I started a blog because I was sitting on the couch way too much.  I had all these great ideas in my head, but I never implemented them.  I guess you can say this is my way of forcing me to be productive and a contributor to society.  I am a stay-at-home mom to two year old Owen.  I am creative, artistic, learning how to transform my house into a home, love to sew (but still learning), and I love thrifting, fabric, discovering new talents, and most DIY projects.  My blog definitely reflects the things I enjoy and my desire to include more beauty in my life.  It's a mixture of home design, crafts, and sewing.  I know most people focus on just one thing to blog about, but I like it all and find it hard, at least at this point in my blog, to narrow it down to one field.  My blog will be turning one in July(!!!).  Over the course of the year, I have done a lot.  A lot more than if I had stayed on the couch.  :)  I have tutorials in sewing, crafts, and for the home, so make sure you stop by Owen's Olivia and take a look around for some inspiration.
 A few of my favorite projects include my reusable snack bags, painted curtains, revamping my KitchenAid, and making felt acorn garlands.  My most recent big project was transforming a blah bedroom into a special place for Owen.  There are a lot more photos with details to be seen here.
I hope enjoyed these photos, and I hope to see you around soon.  Thank you, Amie, for including me in your blog hop!  I look forward to meeting more people!
peaceout

And in case anyone is listening..
Please, PLEase PLEASE don't link to a specific post but to your HOMEPAGE!  If you want to share your cooking and crafting goodness.. stop on by HERE on Mondays and share with ME the Pink Hippo or on Saturdays and share with Lelanie @ http://www.to-sew-with-love.com/
Really, we try to be lovely bloggy ladies.. so if you have questions leave us a comment and we will be happy to answer!   Let us know you follow and we will follow you back!
Now grab a button,
follow along and if you want to really share add the hop to your blog by adding the code below..
The MORE the Merrier!

Love,
Pinkapotamus and Friends!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this blog hop! I love your super hero curtains btw!

    Holly
    Sunshine State of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower from the hop! Thanks so much for this link-up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for letting me know about this blog hop! I'm off to go visit those that linked up!

    Janiene

    ReplyDelete