Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Preschool Snowglobe Ornament

I am loving the Snowglobe this year!  So I thought it would be fun to make a snowglobe ornament with my
4 year olds preschool class! 
Here is what we made:
(sorry about the picture.. the flash kept washing out the picture.. and I am NOT a professional!)
So the plan was to make the kids into snow globes and read "The Snow Globe Family" to the class.
If you want to make them you will need:
wood circles
blue paint
scrapbook paper (two kinds perferrably blue)
picture
glue stick
ribbon
glitter
Here is my guy making his.  Look how hard he is concentrating!
I prepainted the circles.
The kids glued the paper on the circle.  Then their face and last the base to the bottom.
I added some glitter around the faces and the ribbon loop to the back.
Look how proud Will is!
We had such a great time!
I am sharing with
{Junk in their Trunk}













Love,
Pinkapotamus
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful gift idea and keepsake. Love it. Sure looks like your son is enjoying himself too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade ornaments w/ my kid's pictures are always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete