Friday, December 30, 2011

Super Hero Name Sign.. Pow!

Awhile back some of you may remember.. I started converting my boy's bedroom from pirate to superhero.. with this
and this
but uh oh.. in true Pinkapotamus fashion I never finished it.. Oh the horror I know!
So while the kids are on break I thought that it would be fun to revisit the redecorating theme in their room. I thought I would start simple. So here is my Super Hero Name Sign .. POW!
Want to make one? Well here's how.. it was SUPER easy.. and SUPER fun!I started with a small piece of wood.
Then I painted it red.
Then I gave it some quick distressing and blue polka dots (to look like Superman)
Next I made a word bubble and used my Cricut to cut the letters for SEAN.
Then I traced my word bubble onto the wood.
Then I painted the interior of the word bubble yellow.
Next I mod podged Sean into the word bubble and outlined it in black sharpie marker.
Last I added some little stars and found a little boy to give it to!
Hope you have a SUPER day!
I am sharing with

The Crafty Nest




Photobucket


Love,
Pinkapotamus

No comments:

Post a Comment