Sunday, December 18, 2011

Chocolate Chocolate Cordial Cherry Cookies

Hi.. my name is Amie and I am an M&M addict.  Yes.. that's right.. I could sit on the couch with a FAMILY size bag of any kind of M&M and a glass of milk and finish the bag.. BY... MYSELF.  If you open it.. it's going.. going.. gone!
So here are my special cookies created with the new cherry cordial M&M's..
oh my!
Ingredients
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup cocoa powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup Cherry Cordial M&M's

1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream the butter and sugar. 
When fully combined add eggs one at a time. 
Then add vanilla.
In a separate bowl combine flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
Add to wet ingredients and combine.
Add M&M's and chocolate chips.
 Scoop with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
Bake 14 minutes.
I made mine small since these are refreshments for our Church nativity pageaent.
Have a happy Sunday!
I am sharing

Love,
Pinkapotamus
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hi from another M&M addict:-) I always have to buy the newest m&m's to see if I like them. And these cherry ones are delish!!!! Love how you used them in cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I hope you have a happy Sunday too!

    ReplyDelete