Monday, February 21, 2011

Knowing Me, Knowing You!

Here is a fun new blog hop all about getting to know each other at



Here are my answers to this week's questions!

What kind of music do you like?
Modern Rock.. anything by Lifehouse, The Script, Adele..

Which place would you definitely like to visit?
Hawaii.. I will get there someday!

What is the greatest thing you have ever done, so far?
Becoming a mother and running a half marathon.

What are the three things that you cannot live without?
children's books, cell phone and computer

what song is stuck on your head right now?
Adele, Rolling in the Deep

what three things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Milk, baby carrots and apples

What three things can always be found in your purse?
debit card, snacks and water

Can't wait to get to know you better too!
Love,
Pinkapotamus

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Amie! thanks for joining! I definitely turned it into a blog hop... would really appreciate it ig you also grab the code. Would really love to know some of your followers (aside from me, of course! ^^) I had fun reading your answers... ahhh... Lifehouse reminds me of my college years ^^) and Hawaii is really "cool"... I loved getting to know such random things about you!

    Hugs,
    Lelanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from TSWL... nice getting to know more about you! :)

    ReplyDelete