Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Dresser Re-Do.. Whoo Hoo!

For the past year my boys have been sharing a teeny tiny dresser.  Uggh.. the clothes were jammed together and never closed because they were just too full.  Mr. Pinkapotamus and I didn't want to spend a fortune on a dresser so we started shopping around local garage sales.  And this is what we found!
A great cherry dresser with pretty nice hardware for $25. So we brought it home.  And took it all apart and gave it a cleaning and some fixing.


We really loved the color but the paint on the dresser itself needed some help. So we picked a cool dark blue and got to spray painting.

Hope you stop by and see how I fix it!
I am sharing with
Strictly Homemade Tuesday

Photobucket







Love,
Pinkapotamus

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Wow... $25! I looooove those kinds of bargains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good! Nice choice of colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dresser looks great! Perfect colors for a boys room. Did you use a brush or roller? I'm painting a huge piece of furniture right now and am not sure which to use!

    I would love for you to check out my giveaway for 2 canvas pillows, going on now! www.alittleknickknack.com. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete