Monday, June 6, 2011

Pink Hippo Party #32

Happy Monday Everyone!  After a busy weekend of baseball, garage saleing and hiking
 I am ready to head back into the weekday fun and celebrate with a Pink Hippo Party!
Here are my features from last week's party!
First up is this Fabulous transformation
from Craiglist chair to "Oh Wow!" by Judy at http://diybydesign.blogspot.com/
Next up are these super A-dorable patriotic ruffly butt bottoms by Marissa @ http://raegunwear.blogspot.com/
which you can win.. stop by and find out how!
And last up is this super fun Lego Party by Amber @ http://powellfamtx.blogspot.com/

So ladies stop by and grab your cute hippo button and wear it with pride!
Now it's time to party!

Here are the rules!
1. Grab a party button
2. Link back to this party
3. Link to your specific post and not your home page
4. Become a follower (cause it's just nice)
5. Don't forget some love to your fellow crafters.. everyone loves a compliment!


Love,
Pinkapotamus


4 comments:

  1. AmieAnn, I'm a dork and hit the wrong button for my picture. If you'll delete me, I'll link up the right picture instead of my blog button. I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my craigslist chair makeover. I really appreciate it. I grabbed a button and also linked up my project for this week. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my son's lego party. We had a blast. I grabbed a feature button and a party button for my blog. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete